How To Install Malwarebytes In Windows Based Operating System
Know how to install the latest version of Malwarebytes for Windows using the instructions in this article.
- Get the latest version of Malwarebytes for Windows.
- find out the latest downloaded file, mb3-setup-consumer-xxxxxx.exe. The xxxxxx represents the version of Malwarebytes for Windows.
- In most cases, downloaded files appear in the Downloads folder.
- Double-click mb3-setup-consumer-xxxxxx.exe to start Malwarebytes Setup.
- When the User Account Control dialogue appears, click Yes.
5. Use the drop-down menu to select your language then click OK.
- The setup language may default to the language your computer uses.
To install Malwarebytes for Windows, you must accept the End User License Agreement, click Agree and Install
- To install Malwarebytes to a different location, click Advanced Options.
6. After your Malwarebytes for Windows installation is complete, click Finish to exit Malwarebytes Setup.
- Malwarebytes for Windows opens automatically.
To use Malwarebytes for Windows Premium features, you must purchase a Premium license then activate Malwarebytes for Windows Premium.