Why Chrome Keeps Crashing? Google Chrome Technical Support | Customer Service Number (800) 998-3143
Google Chrome is a standout among the most famous and generally utilized PC programs and more than a great many users from all around the globe utilize this web browser to stream recordings, get to internet-based life stages, peruse the web, and the sky is the limit from there. Much the same as some other browser, Google Chrome may likewise crash and stop once in a while.
A few PC Users who use Google Chrome consistently for their work and individual needs as of late grumbled that they have been seeing a “Whoa! Google Chrome has crashed” message. If you are consistently encountering this error, at that point it implies that there is a major issue with your Google Chrome program or the PC itself.
Why Does Google Chrome keep crashing?
What to do when Chrome demonstrates to you the standard crash message. This really means that the program has smashed and that you should attempt it once more.
It happens to crash at the wrong time we may finish up losing our work or lose some valuable information. If this happens regularly, sitting tight for it to be ready for action additionally results in a lot of time loss. It happens sometimes, and that’s normal. You can ignore that issue but if Google Chrome keeps on freezing or crashing, you have to fix that.
It could be expected to malware or due to clashing modules on the browser. Some of the time Chrome can crash if it is low on memory, particularly when you haven’t cleared browser cache memory from a long time.
Here are some of the Solution, Which will help you-
1. Scan for Malware: Sometimes Infected or Malicious malware can be the reason for Chrome slamming issue. Run a Malwarebytes Anti-malware check on your Computer right away.
2. Increase your Computer’s RAM: Chrome is likewise known to crash if the Computer is low on memory. This can make Chrome be over-worked and can prompt a Crash.
Increase the PC’s RAM or memory designation and check whether it fixes your concern. You can generally run a less number of tabs to limit memory use when utilizing Google Chrome.
3. Many Extensions or Faulty Extensions: Chrome browser can crash in the event that you have such a large number of extensions installed on the browser. Now, it’s the time to delete those faulty or the one you don’t use.
- In Google Chrome address bar type – chrome://extensions, This will display the list of extensions you have installed.
- Now, go to the list and remove the extensions which you don’t require or you don’t recognize.
- Restart the Google Chrome and install all the extensions which you need and check if any of the extensions are causing the issue.
4. Clear Cookies, History and Cache Memory: The Chrome browser has a duplicate of the all the site pages you have visited utilizing the program and the cookies on those sites. On certain events, your browsing history, cookies and cache might be debased which results in Chrome continue crashing as often as possible.
Basically erase your history, reserve, and cookies to tackle the issue.
- Click on three dots on the top right-hand side, Select More tools from the drop-down options.
- Now, click on Clear Browsing Data” and there you can see Cache Memory, Cookies and Browsing History. Clear all the Data.
If the Above Method Won’t work for you then Get a Great Tech Support Free Diagnostics 24/7 Expert Assistance For Any Issue (800) 998-3143