Windows 10 Problems with Touchpad - Having touchpad issues in Your Upgraded Windows 10 Operating System ? Some Easy ways To fix them & Expert Support
Everything was going well, and once it was happened that touchpad of laptop left working. The other one is that after installing Windows 10 the problem was created, as it was working well on Windows 7 and 8.1. Don’t know the causes of Windows 10 problems with touchpad, there may be any conflicting software or program was installed or a link was opened online that made it dead. After trying to resolve from different parts of the system (Control panel) no solution was found.
Windows 10 touchpad was not working, as the user tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver, it did not work too. Before this, Windows 10 touchpad settings were also checked, but useless. This issue is troubling after that you cannot use your laptop without mouse, whether you are at home, office or travelling anywhere.
To fix the issue, two methods are given in this written work. Apply anyone or both if first fails to solve your problem. To solve Windows 10 problems with touchpad, follow the given methods. But, before solution guidelines, know about its causes, it is beneficial for you to understand the causes after that it was happened.
Some common causes
If Windows 10 touchpad is not working then its causes, these may be as:
- Technical issue
- Software conflicting
- Driver updating issue
- Spam links from Internet
- Hardware or laptop issue
- File damaging & crushing
Some more causes may be there after that Windows 10 touchpad settings disturb and the users feel trouble in working. Such faults mostly arrive due to playing with settings, links and clicking on automatic arriving options. Sometimes kids play with your laptop and your Windows 10 problems with touchpad. For all these issue, methods are available here, these are presented after deep research, in which Microsoft & other community professionals help. Apply and make your laptop error free for a frequent use.
Fix the Windows 10 problems with touchpad
You have to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it after deleting all files as well as shortcuts, follow these steps:
- Press the “Windows key + X” after which click on “Device Manager”.
- From the list of devices, see, you will find the touchpad drivers.
- Right-click on the available device after that selects "Uninstall".
- Go to the uninstall dialog, make it sure that you select the given option for deleting the driver package from the complete system. Usually, this causes your driver package installed earlier in the system to be deleted.
- Go to the Action menu, available in Device manager; choose “Scan for Hardware changes” choice. It will root the device driver here to be reinstalled simply. Once the driver is successfully installed, simply close all windows after that restart your computer.
After the completion of first method, Windows 10 touchpad not working issue should be solved. If you feel that the issue is still available and nothing was happened to solve it, go to the next method. The system needs this one due to some technicalities, after that Windows 10 touchpad settings will be completed, follow this method:
If the first method has failed and your old driver is not working well then download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website and install it in your laptop. For this installation, Windows 8 compatibility mode is good, try this. This mode runs the program by the use of settings from the previous suitable version of windows.
For installing the driver in compatibility mode, follow these steps then check and try:
- Go to manufacturer’s website and download the driver from here.
- Right-click on the driver setup files as well as click on Properties.
- Select the Compatibility option after which a box “‘Run this program in compatibility mode for” will arrive, check it then choose Windows 8 OS which is given in the drop down menu.
- Now, proceed with the installation and follow the guidelines. After completing this, restart your laptop and check if it works well.
Sometimes it happens in many laptops that the Device Manager does not show and Windows 10 problems with touchpad remain same. In this condition, follow these steps for rolling back a driver from your computer:
- Press “Windows key + X” after that click on “Device Manager”.
- Find then double-click the hardware device here whose driver you want to rollback.
- Within the available properties dialog box, select the “Roll Back Driver” tab option.
- Select Yes as you are asked it, “Are you sure you would like to roll back to the previously installed driver software?”
- Now, restart Windows after when this previously installed driver is successfully reinstalled.
First and second methods (Second one with additional option) are helping to fix the Windows 10 touchpad not working issue. Care about these steps as given; hope you will experience a fine & same touchpad working.
After applying both of the given methods, your system should work perfectly. If it is not working after applying these methods, then there may be a hardware problem. You can contact to any laptop technician for fixing the issue.
Everyone can perform these methods personally, no need of experts. In that condition when you have not enough time and managing a mega setup in your office or company, and feel trouble to manage such type of issues, call us. We are a team of IT professionals, available in Canada to help you. If Windows 10 touchpad settings have been disturbed in your system or any relevant problem, we will solve within short & given time period.
Windows 10 problems with touchpad are common issues that happen due to expired drivers, software confliction of damaged files. Solving these issues is simple and less time taking. Apply above given methods; if both are not working then contact to the nearest technician, there may be a hardware issue in your laptop. For software issues, we can help you wherever you live.
Technical Support For Windows 10 Technical Problems
We are USA based professional team, available 24/7 for your help online. Our Windows 10 Technical Support Expert is available to assist you along with questions regarding Microsoft services and products. In this case, Our experienced tech support representative will help you locate the appropriate resource or team to answer your questions or queries regarding all your issue related to windows10.
CALL US TODAY ! +1 (800) 893-0638